Apart from the escalating cost of paper and toner cartridges there are many more reasons why companies should store their documents electronically. Here are a few examples:
- Security – password controlled access protects confidential data
- Storage space – one CD holds 12,000 pages
- No more lost or misfiled documents – electronic documents stay where they are!
- Easy access – files can be retrieved in seconds
- Sharing information – documents can be viewed by many people at the same time
- Distributing documents – email directly from your desktop with no need to print
- Audit trail – reports on all user activity
- Risk management – allows a business to be up and running again within hours
- Customer service = instant access to data solves queries faster
For help and advice on all your document scanning requirements please call The IPC Group on 08081 45 46 47.